Suggestions for high quality design work:
- Look at as many other CD packages as you can to get ideas for
- Text should be supplied on a floppy disk or typed on a separate
- By supplying text on a floppy disk, you will save time on typesetting
and allow more time for design.
- All graphics should be supplied with your order form.
- Photos and logos should be clean and sharp and preferably larger
than final size, but preferably no larger than 8.5" x 11".
- After you print this page you may paste or tape copies of logos
or photos onto it to specify position.
- Images supplied as computer files should be in a TIFF or EPS
- Recommended resolution for computer files is 300 dpi for grayscale/color,
1200 dpi for bitmap at final size.