Outer Diameter . . . . . . . . . .116 mm
Silver Area . . . . . . . . . . . . . .38-116 mm
Inside Diameter . . . . . . . . . .20 mm
Mirror Band Outer Edge Dia. .48 mm
- Print in white areas only (see diagram).
- Keylines should not appear on film.
- Center Knockout (38 mm) is NON-PRINTABLE.
Printing on CDs
- Spot colors screen printed at 85 lpi.
- CMYK process (or 5 color adding a white base) printing is also
available at 100 lpi.
- Right Reading, Positive Film, Emulsion Up, 85 lpi, Elliptical
- Registration marks are required on each piece of film at top,
bottom, left, right at 1. to 1 1/2. from disc outer edge. The
registration mark line width is to be 0.25 pt max and 21 mm long.
- The film must also have four Kammen dots 2 mm in dia., 63.5
mm from the center of the disc and 90o apart starting at 45o from
vertical center-line of the image.
- Indicate the Top of each piece of film as well as specify the
Color and Printing order. Specify ONLY CV inks from the Pantone
Color Matching System.
- Separation tonal ranges should be no less than 15% and no greater
- Minimum line width is 0.5 pt and font size is 5 pt. BOLD.
- For knockouts, minimum line width is 0.75 and font size is 6
pt BOLD. For process color, a high quality color proof must be
included (inkjet prints not reocmmended).